Sol y Vera Apartments's Social Media Policy
Social Media Policy Hotel in Magaluf, Majorca
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), SOL Y VERA SL informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the social network(s) Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, with the main purpose of advertising their products and services.
SOL Y VERA SL Details:
- Tax ID No.: B07020951
- ADDRESS: AVENIDA S´OLIVERA, 5 07181, MAGALUF (BALEARIC ISLANDS)
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- WEB DOMAIN: http://www.solyvera.com
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by SOL Y VERA SL, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Social Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent to process the personal data published on your profile.
The user can access the Social Network's privacy policies at any given time, and can also configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
SOL Y VERA SL has access to and processes the user's public information, in particular, their contact name. This data is only used within the Social Network itself. It is not incorporated into any file.
In relation to your rights of access, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, portability and the right to object to the processing of personal data, which may be exercised before SOL Y VERA SL in accordance with the GDPR, you must take into account the following nuances:
- Access: This will be defined by how the Social Network functions and the ability to access information on user profiles.
- Rectification: This can only be satisfied in relation to information that is controlled by SOL Y VERA SL such as, for example, eliminating comments posted on the page itself. Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Erasure and/or Objection: As in the previous case, this can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is controlled by SOL Y VERA SL such as, for example, removing oneself from SOL Y VERA SL's social media profile.
SOL Y VERA SL will carry out the following actions:
- Access to the public information on the user's profile.
- Posting on the user's profile of all information that is already published on the SOL Y VERA SL page.
- Sending of personal and individual messages through the Social Network's channels.
- Updates on the status of the page that will be posted on the user's profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete the content that no longer interests them and restrict who they share their connections with, for which they must access their privacy settings.
The user, once they have joined the SOL Y VERA SL page, may post comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network on the latter's page. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of said content, have the copyright and intellectual property rights, or have received consent from the affected third parties. It is expressly prohibited to post anything on the page, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., that violates or is likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decency, and/or that infringe upon or violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, image rights or the Law. In these cases, SOL Y VERA SL reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, being able to also request that the user be permanently blocked.
SOL Y VERA SL shall not be responsible for the content that a user has freely posted.
The user must keep in mind that their posts will be seen by other users, so they themselves are the main person who is responsible for their privacy.
The images that can be posted on the page will not be stored in any file by SOL Y VERA SL, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and Promotions
SOL Y VERA SL reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the user and their page may participate. The rules for each of them will be posted on the Social Network, when this platform is used, always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other regulations that may apply.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer our promotions in any way, nor is it associated with any of them.
SOL Y VERA SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services; in any case, if it decides to process your contact information to carry out direct sales prospecting actions, it will always be done in compliance with the legal requirements of the GDPR and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending the SOL Y VERA SL page to other users so that they can also take advantage of the promotions or be informed of the page's activity will not be considered advertising.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy